IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are using “Windows XP (SP2 or older)” and “Internet Explorer 6 or older versions *”, you may not be able to use the services.
* To check the version, click this link . (It will take you to the Microsoft website.)
We use safe and secure SSL communication for some of our website services; however, "SSL 3.0" that is one of the communication means of SSL is known to be vulnerable, which may allow decoding by a third party of some information communicated over SSL 3.0.
(For more information , refer to the NVD website.)
Supporting “TLS,” the version released after “SSL 3.0,” we will interrupt access using “SSL3.0” in a step-by-step manner, starting in January 2015, in an effort to protect our customers' information assets.
Although some of you may have already completed this process, please check and change the settings of your computer according to the steps below.
At the same time, we will upgrade the digital certificate system; therefore, if you are still using Windows XP "SP2 or older," please make sure to upgrade to Windows XP "SP3 or newer."
(1) Start Internet Explorer, and then click on [Internet Options] on [Tool ()] in the upper right of the browser.
(2) Click on the [Advanced Settings] tab.
(3) From the [Security] category, uncheck the check box [Use SSL 3.0] and check"Use TLS 1.0", "Use TLS 1.1" and "Use TLS 1.2".
(4) Click on "OK" and exit Internet Explorer. Then, restart Internet Explorer.
* To customers using Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome/ Apple products:
Please refer to the relevant link below and upgrade your browser to the latest version.
This icon indicates that the transition to an external website.
|This website contains content that requires Adobe® Flash® Player.
In order to view it, please download Adobe® Flash® Player (free) offered by Adobe Systems Corporation. Download it Here
Content that has this mark is optimized for Adobe® Reader®.